PENTRILO informs about the use of the cookies in the website:
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space. Cookies doesn’t contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers support cookies and allows or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored.
Without your express consent -through the activate cookies in your browser-The website doesn't link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse to the website, platforms or application and the use of the different options for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying a session, accessing restricted areas, carrying out a purchase, requesting a subscription or participating in an event etc.
- Personalisation cookies: allow the user to access services with certain personalised characteristics such as language, browser type, configuration for the region from which the user accesses services etc
- Analytical cookies: allow website managers to follow and analyse the behaviour of users on a website so that they can make improvements informed by data analysis on the use of the website by users of its services.
- Third party cookies: the wedbsite can use third-party services that compile information for statistical purposes and to provide other services relating to the website activity and other Internet services.
- Cookies of Social Media: installed for users can interact with different social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and are generated to for users of social media networks. Pentrilo doesn’t control these cookies and so the user must review the cookie policies of these other websites for further information.
You can accept, block or eliminate installed cookies on your computer by activating the setting on your browser:
Production in Minimum Time
Reduced Delivery Time